Summary of the project
What was the challenge the client was facing?
1. Re-occurrence of quality issues and inability for the team to resolve problems.
What was the approach that was used?
1. Provide the team of 40 operators and supervisors with root cause analysis training focused on lean six sigma techniques.
2. Provide follow up coaching with the team to run through the process and resolve the issues.
What were the outcomes that were delivered?
1. A formalized process to carry out root cause analysis.
2. The team was able to close out problems in the factory by understanding the root cause and implementing solutions.